Whether you’re building a property empire or looking to buy your first buy to let property, we can help. Buying a property to let can be a good way to bring in a regular income and getting the right mortgage can make a big difference.

Buy to let mortgages are similar to residential home loans, but there are some important differences you need to understand, particularly if you are looking to buy your first investment property, which our professional buy to let mortgage advisors can help you with.


What can I borrow?

Lenders link this to the rental income of the property and depends on the type of property, your tax rate and the mortgage product.

What mortgage is right for me?

This will depend on whether you’re buying for long-term capital growth or to maximize your income. Our experts will show you.

I have many years experience in buy-to-let mortgages with knowledge of all the current regulations and how each lender ‘stress tests’ your portfolio.

I can provide you with expert buy to let advice, and help you understand the latest changes to the buy to let market and how they may affect you. I will talk you through all your available options and compare a range of buy to let deals, to ensure that you get the right mortgage product for your investment plans and individual circumstances, completely free of charge and obligation.

I have many years of industry knowledge and this experience is invaluable to help maintain and grow your portfolio. I also have access to exclusive rates from lenders that only deal with brokers.

Your property maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your Mortgage.

Illingworth Mortgages, a trading name of Nicholas Carr is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your Mortgage.

“The guidance and/or information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK”.